February 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
Beginning on July 4, 2021 Join us in our sanctuary at 10 a.m., on Facebook Live, or on Zoom for music, meditation, and an inspiring message. (Please subscribe to our email for access to all Zoom sessions.)
Our hope is that you will leave Sunday services at Unity of Fredericksburg feeling inspired, connected, and blessed. We aim to provide inspirational messages that also offer practical advice and tools that you can apply to your life.
Sunday services include:
- A reading of the Daily Word
- Greeting one another (COVID-19 Style for Now)
- Music — Our Music Ministry is an integral part of our Sunday service. We offer a variety of music and musicians each Sunday to deepen your Sunday experience. (We also sponsor events and concerts throughout the year for our Unity community and greater Fredericksburg area.)
- A time for prayer and silent meditation
- A message
Sunday Youth Education and Childcare
Youth Education is provided during our Sunday service. Due to the Delta Variant upsurge, Youth Ed is held online through our Youth Ed private Facebook page. email us for more information on how to join our Youth Ed group.
Youth Education opportunities in our Eastern Region also are provided for families to participate if they choose. Check out our calendar for more information.
Unity of Fredericksburg Youth and Family Ministries provides a dynamic, supportive, and caring environment. Young people can safely explore their Christ-nature and express their full potential.
- Facemasks are once again required upon entering the building due to the Delta Variant upsurge.
- Please stay home and live stream if you are sick; sneezing, coughing, not feeling well, have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, or if you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk.”
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others not from your household. Please refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Chairs must be maintained at six feet intervals except members of same household.
- No holding hands during the Peace Song. Instead we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude for all of planet Earth.
- Church has been cleaned and sanitized during our absence and we will continue to be cleaned on a more regular basis. Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering sanctuary and restrooms.
- Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, etc.) is suspended for now and will resume when it is considered safe.
- No paper will be used during the service, i.e. bulletins.
- The Prayer Box will be available on the back table to place prayer requests.
- Online is the preferred method of giving. Offering baskets will be available for those who wish to give checks or cash. Thank you for your continued generosity.
- Fellowship and conversation may continue in the parking lot after Sunday Service. Note: Unity of Fredericksburg is not liable for persons entering the building who are considered “at risk” for Covid-19. Please use common sense, stay home, and be safe.