Here at Unity of Fredericksburg, we want to do our part in creating a safe space for everyone. Currently, that means following COVID-19 safety protocols. Our Sunday services are a hybrid of in-person and online. We appreciate you, your presence (whether online or in-person), and we look forward to connecting with you.
We have reopened in accordance with guidelines per Commonwealth Executive orders that ensure the well-being of the community is served. Please review our updated protocols below. Thank you!
- Facemasks are no longer required if you have been vaccinated. If you have not been vaccinated, please consider continuing to wear your facemask.
- Please stay home and live stream if you are sick; sneezing, coughing, not feeling well, have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, or if you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk.”
- Please maintain a safe distance between yourself and others not from your household. We continue to refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- No holding hands during the Peace Song. Instead, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude for all of planet Earth.
- Church has been cleaned and sanitized during our absence and we will continue to be cleaned on a more regular basis. Hand sanitizer will continue to to be available.
- Hospitality is back – on a smaller scale.
- We are still not providing paper bulletins.
- The Prayer Box will be available on the back table to place prayer requests.
- Online is still the preferred method of giving. Offering baskets will be available for those who wish to give checks or cash. Thank you for your continued generosity.
- Fellowship is back on a smaller scale after Sunday Service.
- Note: Unity of Fredericksburg is not liable for persons entering the building who are considered “at-risk” for Covid-19. Please use common sense and be safe.