Here at Unity of Fredericksburg, we want to do our part in creating a safe space for everyone. Currently, that means following COVID-19 safety protocols. Until further notice, many of our activities are on hiatus or online only. Our Sunday services are a hybrid of in-person and online. We can safely accommodate a limited number of people in the building on a Sunday and require masks and physical distancing. We appreciate you, your presence (whether online or in-person), and we look forward to connecting with you.
We have reopened in accordance with guidelines per Commonwealth Executive orders that ensure the well-being of the community is served. Please review baseline temporary protocols below. Thank you!
- Facemasks are required upon entering the building per executive order.
- Please stay home and live stream if you are sick; sneezing, coughing, not feeling well, have been exposed to anyone who has been sick, or if you have a compromised immune system and are considered “at risk.”
- Please maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and others not from your household. Please refrain from hugs, handshakes, and holding hands.
- Chairs must be maintained at six feet intervals except for members of the same household.
- No holding hands during the Peace Song. Instead, we will lift our hands in praise and gratitude for all of planet Earth.
- Church has been cleaned and sanitized during our absence and we will continue to be cleaned on a more regular basis. Please use hand sanitizer prior to entering the sanctuary and restrooms.
- Hospitality (food, snacks, coffee, tea, etc.) is suspended for now and will resume when it is considered safe.
- No paper will be used during the service, i.e. bulletins.
- The Prayer Box will be available on the back table to place prayer requests.
- Online is the preferred method of giving. Offering baskets will be available for those who wish to give checks or cash. Thank you for your continued generosity.
- Fellowship and conversation may continue in the parking lot after Sunday Service.Note: Unity of Fredericksburg is not liable for persons entering the building who are considered “at-risk” for Covid-19. Please use common sense, stay home, and be safe.